Advantages of Using PowerApps in your Business
December 17, 2019 | By Shripal Shah
Microsoft is simplifying the process of developing software for business purposes, by offering a way for enterprise customers to quickly create business-related desktop and mobile applications and it is one of the major benefits of using PowerApps by many businesses.
PowerApps is a service for producing and using custom business applications that connect to your data and work across the mobile and web without the expense and time of Custom Software Development.
The primary benefits of PowerApps are:
- Office 365 integration
- Process automation.
Why PowerApps is an enterprise service for innovators everywhere:
It’s easily managed, even for a person who is non-technical can work on it. All you need is just Microsoft Excel knowledge and logic needs to be good.
- Cascading Style Sheets is required at a very small level which makes it easy to work on.
- Pages and screens can be easily managed and updated. It’s like an admin. So it’s very user friendly.
- Easy to connect in Cloud, such as DropBox, One Drive, Google Drive, SQL, as well as MS CDS which are most common connectors.
Facts of PowerApps by TEI
- Decrements in Application Maintenance and Management effort by 38%
- Enhanced Business process productivity on average by 15%
- Depreciate Application development cost and effort by 70%
Note- Facts from A Forrester Total Economic Impact™ study of PowerApps and Microsoft Flow Commissioned by Microsoft.
AscenWork through its unique offerings in the domain of SharePoint, HRMS Software & Custom Applications Development works towards simplifying the most complicated organization processes.
For free consultation
Mail: [email protected]